Expertise in health and innovation, Business Ethics and public interest: a new vision of public-private interactions
The arrival of breakthrough therapeutics and technologies with high impact on healthcare systems (in particular digital solutions), the transformation of healthcare facilities and care pathways, the modernization of healthcare and policy governance, the increased complexity of regulations and market access for health products, the centrality of ethical and reputational issues, are all challenges that healthcare stakeholders are facing today.
To exist in public debates, healthcare stakeholders – industry, biotech, medtech, start-ups, medical professions, trade unions or associations – must now develop a different, more partnership-based approach, to govern their relationships with public authorities and collectively propose new relevant ideas to their institutional stakeholders.
- First Public Affairs consultancy firm specialized in the health sector
- An ethical approach focused on co-constructing with our customers, patient representatives and authorities towards a common goal, i.e. to gain the fastest possible access to innovative treatments
- Perfect knowledge of regulations, products/services and healthcare stakeholders in Europe (Health Authorities, Governments, Parliaments, representatives of patients and healthcare professionals, opinion leaders, online influencers…)
- A strong European network of partners and experts (scientific, political, legal, medical…) to intervene and build strategic alliances at the highest organizational level
TYPE OF INTERVENTIONS
- Advice on Public Affairs strategy, at local and European level, for leading companies and new entrants on the market (start-ups, medtechs, subsidiaries of large groups…)
- Structuring and implementation of operations to raise awareness of public stakeholders and promote collective interests
- Development of platforms for policy proposals to raise awareness on a public health project or issue (e.g.: White Paper for better access to eye care, advocacy for better cancer management)
- Study of the institutional reputation of a healthcare stakeholder or company, drafting recommendations to restore “confidence” and the public image of an organization
- Reorganization of the Public Affairs department of the subsidiary of a multinational group
- Parliamentary interventions on legislative texts regarding health and budgetary issues at local and European level